- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Roscoe native joins Rockford Health Physicians
Melissa Rorhbacher, D.O., a Roscoe native and Rockton Hononegah High School graduate, recently joined Rockford Health Physicians — Perryville, 3401 N. Perryville Road in Rockford. She specializes in Family Practice medicine and is accepting new patients. Call (815) 971-DrDr (3737) for more information. Dr. Rohrbacher’s clinical interests include preventive health medicine as well as women’s children’s and adolescent health.
Dr. Rohrbacher is board certified and completed her family practice residency at the University of Illinois-Advicate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Ill. She earned her doctor of osteopathic medicine degree at Midwestern University-Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill.
From the March 7-13, 2012, issue