- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Roscoe native joins Rockford Health Physicians
Melissa Rorhbacher, D.O., a Roscoe native and Rockton Hononegah High School graduate, recently joined Rockford Health Physicians — Perryville, 3401 N. Perryville Road in Rockford. She specializes in Family Practice medicine and is accepting new patients. Call (815) 971-DrDr (3737) for more information. Dr. Rohrbacher’s clinical interests include preventive health medicine as well as women’s children’s and adolescent health.
Dr. Rohrbacher is board certified and completed her family practice residency at the University of Illinois-Advicate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Ill. She earned her doctor of osteopathic medicine degree at Midwestern University-Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill.
From the March 7-13, 2012, issue