- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Roscoe native joins Rockford Health Physicians
Melissa Rorhbacher, D.O., a Roscoe native and Rockton Hononegah High School graduate, recently joined Rockford Health Physicians — Perryville, 3401 N. Perryville Road in Rockford. She specializes in Family Practice medicine and is accepting new patients. Call (815) 971-DrDr (3737) for more information. Dr. Rohrbacher’s clinical interests include preventive health medicine as well as women’s children’s and adolescent health.
Dr. Rohrbacher is board certified and completed her family practice residency at the University of Illinois-Advicate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Ill. She earned her doctor of osteopathic medicine degree at Midwestern University-Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill.
From the March 7-13, 2012, issue