- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
Easter Bunny arrives at CherryVale Mall March 17
Online Staff Report
The Easter Bunny will arrive at CherryVale Mall, 7200 Harrison Ave., Rockford, at 10 a.m., Saturday, March 17.
The Easter Bunny will be on the lower level in center court. Visits with the bunny are free, although photo packages are available for purchase.
Photo packages and visits are available with the Easter Bunny between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m., Monday-Saturday; and 11 a.m. and 6 p.m., Sunday. The mall will be closed on Easter Sunday.
For more information, visit ShopCherryValeMall.com or call (815) 332-2440.
Posted March 12, 2012