- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
Easter Bunny arrives at CherryVale Mall March 17
Online Staff Report
The Easter Bunny will arrive at CherryVale Mall, 7200 Harrison Ave., Rockford, at 10 a.m., Saturday, March 17.
The Easter Bunny will be on the lower level in center court. Visits with the bunny are free, although photo packages are available for purchase.
Photo packages and visits are available with the Easter Bunny between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m., Monday-Saturday; and 11 a.m. and 6 p.m., Sunday. The mall will be closed on Easter Sunday.
For more information, visit ShopCherryValeMall.com or call (815) 332-2440.
Posted March 12, 2012