- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
Easter Bunny arrives at CherryVale Mall March 17
Online Staff Report
The Easter Bunny will arrive at CherryVale Mall, 7200 Harrison Ave., Rockford, at 10 a.m., Saturday, March 17.
The Easter Bunny will be on the lower level in center court. Visits with the bunny are free, although photo packages are available for purchase.
Photo packages and visits are available with the Easter Bunny between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m., Monday-Saturday; and 11 a.m. and 6 p.m., Sunday. The mall will be closed on Easter Sunday.
For more information, visit ShopCherryValeMall.com or call (815) 332-2440.
Posted March 12, 2012