- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Easter Bunny arrives at CherryVale Mall March 17
Online Staff Report
The Easter Bunny will arrive at CherryVale Mall, 7200 Harrison Ave., Rockford, at 10 a.m., Saturday, March 17.
The Easter Bunny will be on the lower level in center court. Visits with the bunny are free, although photo packages are available for purchase.
Photo packages and visits are available with the Easter Bunny between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m., Monday-Saturday; and 11 a.m. and 6 p.m., Sunday. The mall will be closed on Easter Sunday.
For more information, visit ShopCherryValeMall.com or call (815) 332-2440.
Posted March 12, 2012