- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
- More than 46 million Americans to travel for Thanksgiving, most since 2007
- Parks and recreation vital to a stronger Illinois, report shows
- Illinois home sales see slight gain in October
- Rockford Rescue Mission on the front lines of battling war on homelessness
- Rockford Area Economic Development Council’s annual meeting highlights tech revolution
- NIU’s Dan Gebo named ‘Illinois Professor of the Year’
Easter Bunny arrives at CherryVale Mall March 17
Online Staff Report
The Easter Bunny will arrive at CherryVale Mall, 7200 Harrison Ave., Rockford, at 10 a.m., Saturday, March 17.
The Easter Bunny will be on the lower level in center court. Visits with the bunny are free, although photo packages are available for purchase.
Photo packages and visits are available with the Easter Bunny between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m., Monday-Saturday; and 11 a.m. and 6 p.m., Sunday. The mall will be closed on Easter Sunday.
For more information, visit ShopCherryValeMall.com or call (815) 332-2440.
Posted March 12, 2012