- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Rockford Health System names board members
Eleanor Doar of Rockford has been named to a two-year term as the new chairman of the Rockford Health System Board of Directors.
A member of the board of directors since August 2005, Doar most recently served as executive vice president and marketing director of AMCORE Bank. She also holds a trustee position on a private trust.
Named vice chairman of the Rockford Health System Board of Directors is Connie Vitali, M.D., a pathologist and former Rockford Health System medical staff president.
Dr. Vitali, a Rockford resident, is also a clinical associate professor in the Department of Pathology at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford. Dr. Vitali has served on the Rockford Health System Board of Directors since January 2008.
From the March 14-20, 2012, issue