- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
Rockford Health System names board members
Eleanor Doar of Rockford has been named to a two-year term as the new chairman of the Rockford Health System Board of Directors.
A member of the board of directors since August 2005, Doar most recently served as executive vice president and marketing director of AMCORE Bank. She also holds a trustee position on a private trust.
Named vice chairman of the Rockford Health System Board of Directors is Connie Vitali, M.D., a pathologist and former Rockford Health System medical staff president.
Dr. Vitali, a Rockford resident, is also a clinical associate professor in the Department of Pathology at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford. Dr. Vitali has served on the Rockford Health System Board of Directors since January 2008.
From the March 14-20, 2012, issue