- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
- Impacts of low oil prices
- Monica Lewinsky takes aim at online bullying
- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
Rockford Health System names board members
Eleanor Doar of Rockford has been named to a two-year term as the new chairman of the Rockford Health System Board of Directors.
A member of the board of directors since August 2005, Doar most recently served as executive vice president and marketing director of AMCORE Bank. She also holds a trustee position on a private trust.
Named vice chairman of the Rockford Health System Board of Directors is Connie Vitali, M.D., a pathologist and former Rockford Health System medical staff president.
Dr. Vitali, a Rockford resident, is also a clinical associate professor in the Department of Pathology at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford. Dr. Vitali has served on the Rockford Health System Board of Directors since January 2008.
From the March 14-20, 2012, issue