- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Rockford Health System names board members
Eleanor Doar of Rockford has been named to a two-year term as the new chairman of the Rockford Health System Board of Directors.
A member of the board of directors since August 2005, Doar most recently served as executive vice president and marketing director of AMCORE Bank. She also holds a trustee position on a private trust.
Named vice chairman of the Rockford Health System Board of Directors is Connie Vitali, M.D., a pathologist and former Rockford Health System medical staff president.
Dr. Vitali, a Rockford resident, is also a clinical associate professor in the Department of Pathology at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford. Dr. Vitali has served on the Rockford Health System Board of Directors since January 2008.
From the March 14-20, 2012, issue