- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
Rockford Health System names board members
Eleanor Doar of Rockford has been named to a two-year term as the new chairman of the Rockford Health System Board of Directors.
A member of the board of directors since August 2005, Doar most recently served as executive vice president and marketing director of AMCORE Bank. She also holds a trustee position on a private trust.
Named vice chairman of the Rockford Health System Board of Directors is Connie Vitali, M.D., a pathologist and former Rockford Health System medical staff president.
Dr. Vitali, a Rockford resident, is also a clinical associate professor in the Department of Pathology at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford. Dr. Vitali has served on the Rockford Health System Board of Directors since January 2008.
From the March 14-20, 2012, issue