- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Rockford Memorial Development Foundation names chairman, vice chairman
John J. Morrissey of Rockford has been named to a two-year term as the new chairman of the Rockford Memorial Development Foundation.
Morrissey is a principal in the Morrissey Family Businesses, which includes John Morrissey Accountants, Inc., Staff Management, Inc., Market Dimensions, Inc., and MPower HRIS Solutions, Inc., all based in Rockford. Morrissey has been active with the Rockford Memorial Development Foundation since joining its Ambassadors in 2003 and was named to its board of directors in 2008.
Named first vice chairman of the Rockford Memorial Development Foundation is Julie Bosma, also of Rockford. Bosma serves as the executive director of RAMP, Center for Independent Living in Rockford. She is a past chairman of the Ambassadors and has been a member of the foundation’s board of directors since 2007. Bosma’s term will also be for two years.
From the March 14-20, 2012, issue