- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Rockford Memorial Development Foundation names chairman, vice chairman
John J. Morrissey of Rockford has been named to a two-year term as the new chairman of the Rockford Memorial Development Foundation.
Morrissey is a principal in the Morrissey Family Businesses, which includes John Morrissey Accountants, Inc., Staff Management, Inc., Market Dimensions, Inc., and MPower HRIS Solutions, Inc., all based in Rockford. Morrissey has been active with the Rockford Memorial Development Foundation since joining its Ambassadors in 2003 and was named to its board of directors in 2008.
Named first vice chairman of the Rockford Memorial Development Foundation is Julie Bosma, also of Rockford. Bosma serves as the executive director of RAMP, Center for Independent Living in Rockford. She is a past chairman of the Ambassadors and has been a member of the foundation’s board of directors since 2007. Bosma’s term will also be for two years.
From the March 14-20, 2012, issue