- Tech-Friendly: I am not wowed by iOS 8
- Riverside Community Bank announces merger
- Rockford Public Library announces choice for new director
- 27 businesses penalized for selling alcohol to minors
- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
Rockford Memorial Development Foundation names chairman, vice chairman
John J. Morrissey of Rockford has been named to a two-year term as the new chairman of the Rockford Memorial Development Foundation.
Morrissey is a principal in the Morrissey Family Businesses, which includes John Morrissey Accountants, Inc., Staff Management, Inc., Market Dimensions, Inc., and MPower HRIS Solutions, Inc., all based in Rockford. Morrissey has been active with the Rockford Memorial Development Foundation since joining its Ambassadors in 2003 and was named to its board of directors in 2008.
Named first vice chairman of the Rockford Memorial Development Foundation is Julie Bosma, also of Rockford. Bosma serves as the executive director of RAMP, Center for Independent Living in Rockford. She is a past chairman of the Ambassadors and has been a member of the foundation’s board of directors since 2007. Bosma’s term will also be for two years.
From the March 14-20, 2012, issue