- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
Youth Charity Jam March 16
Rockford Area Music Industry’s (RAMI) Youth Charity Jam is set for Friday, March 16, at Tebala Shrine Temple, 7910 Newburg Road, Rockford. Doors open at 5:30 p.m., with the jam beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Tickets are $5 in advance or $7 at the door. Advance tickets may be purchased from members of participating bands (listing below), The Postal Shoppe at Edgebrook and online at ramiawards.com.
Participating bands include The Sasparillas, Desolation Row, Carlita, daybreak, Marie Ivory, The Uprising and Shattered Picks.
First-place winner in the jam will receive $300, recording time through Darkhouse Productions and an invitation to perform at the 21st Annual RAMI Awards Ceremony. Second place will receive $250, and third place will receive $200. The band selling the most tickets to the event will receive $100.
All proceeds will be applied to the RAMI Youth Charity Jam Scholarship.
From the March 14-20, 2012, issue