- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Auto News: Loves Park Tuffy Auto Service Center wins 2011 New Dealer of the Year
Jim Heim and Danette Maynard, franchisees of the Loves Park Tuffy Auto Service Center, have been Tuffy franchisees since August 2010 and have already proven a commitment to excellence in customer service. Recently, their store in Loves Park received the New Dealer of the Year Award at Tuffy’s National Dealer Convention in Orlando, Fla., for excellence in customer service, quality control and staff management.
“Our philosophy is to educate each and every guest about their vehicle in order to prolong the life and safety of their vehicle,” said Maynard. “Our customers are our guests, and we are truly fortunate to have such amazing guests. It is such a great honor to be recognized for our achievements and commitment to our customers.”
Roger Hill, president and CEO of Tuffy Associates Corp., said: “It is obvious that Jim, Danette and their crew are aware of Tuffy’s Mission Statement, which is to provide the best automotive repair service in the industry through a continuous commitment to quality and customer service.”
For more about the Loves Park Tuffy, visit www.tuffyrockford.com. The Loves Park Tuffy is at 6574 E. Riverside Blvd., and is open from 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, and 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday. The store can be reached at (815) 639-1239.
Tuffy is one of the largest full-service automotive repair franchises in the country, specializing in brakes, alignments, oil changes, air conditioning and tires.
From the March 21-27, 2012, issue