- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
First Lutheran Church welcomes renowned young organist March 25
Online Staff Report
First Lutheran Church, 225 S. Third St., Rockford, offers the third in its eclectic Sounds from the Sanctuary 2011-12 concert series when it presents Christopher Houlihan, renowned young concert organist, at 3 p.m., Sunday, March 25, at the church.
Houlihan is widely acknowledged as one of the brightest stars in the new generation of American organists, and during his debut season was booked to perform from coast to coast.
The concert is free and open to the public. A freewill offering will be received.
For more about the concert series, contact First Lutheran at (815) 962-6691. For more about Houlihan, visit http://christopherhoulihan.com/about.html.
Posted March 21, 2012