- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
First Lutheran Church welcomes renowned young organist March 25
Online Staff Report
First Lutheran Church, 225 S. Third St., Rockford, offers the third in its eclectic Sounds from the Sanctuary 2011-12 concert series when it presents Christopher Houlihan, renowned young concert organist, at 3 p.m., Sunday, March 25, at the church.
Houlihan is widely acknowledged as one of the brightest stars in the new generation of American organists, and during his debut season was booked to perform from coast to coast.
The concert is free and open to the public. A freewill offering will be received.
For more about the concert series, contact First Lutheran at (815) 962-6691. For more about Houlihan, visit http://christopherhoulihan.com/about.html.
Posted March 21, 2012