- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
First Lutheran Church welcomes renowned young organist March 25
Online Staff Report
First Lutheran Church, 225 S. Third St., Rockford, offers the third in its eclectic Sounds from the Sanctuary 2011-12 concert series when it presents Christopher Houlihan, renowned young concert organist, at 3 p.m., Sunday, March 25, at the church.
Houlihan is widely acknowledged as one of the brightest stars in the new generation of American organists, and during his debut season was booked to perform from coast to coast.
The concert is free and open to the public. A freewill offering will be received.
For more about the concert series, contact First Lutheran at (815) 962-6691. For more about Houlihan, visit http://christopherhoulihan.com/about.html.
Posted March 21, 2012