- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
Support Relay For Life of Winnebago County
If you were diagnosed with cancer today or 10 years ago, you are a survivor.
Cancer survivors are at the heart of the American Cancer Society Relay For Life. Their strength and courage inspire the community to fight for every birthday threatened by every cancer in every community. I encourage all area cancer survivors, their families, caregivers and friends to join us June 22-23 for Relay For Life of Winnebago County.
Relay For Life brings the community together to celebrate survivors and their caregivers, remember loved ones and raise the money needed to fund life-saving efforts to fight back against a disease that takes too much. Together, we are saving lives faster and creating a world with more birthdays.
Please be a part of Relay For Life of Winnebago County, an overnight, family-focused event, June 22-23 at Rockford Christian Life High School’s football field in Rockford. It’s a night filled with non-stop entertainment, activities and games, the Luminaria Ceremony, and more.
To sign up your team or join in the survivor activities, contact your American Cancer Society today at (815) 229-6958 or visit www.RelayForLife.org/WinnebagoIL.
From the March 21-27, 2012, issue