- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Support Relay For Life of Winnebago County
If you were diagnosed with cancer today or 10 years ago, you are a survivor.
Cancer survivors are at the heart of the American Cancer Society Relay For Life. Their strength and courage inspire the community to fight for every birthday threatened by every cancer in every community. I encourage all area cancer survivors, their families, caregivers and friends to join us June 22-23 for Relay For Life of Winnebago County.
Relay For Life brings the community together to celebrate survivors and their caregivers, remember loved ones and raise the money needed to fund life-saving efforts to fight back against a disease that takes too much. Together, we are saving lives faster and creating a world with more birthdays.
Please be a part of Relay For Life of Winnebago County, an overnight, family-focused event, June 22-23 at Rockford Christian Life High School’s football field in Rockford. It’s a night filled with non-stop entertainment, activities and games, the Luminaria Ceremony, and more.
To sign up your team or join in the survivor activities, contact your American Cancer Society today at (815) 229-6958 or visit www.RelayForLife.org/WinnebagoIL.
From the March 21-27, 2012, issue