- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Support Relay For Life of Winnebago County
If you were diagnosed with cancer today or 10 years ago, you are a survivor.
Cancer survivors are at the heart of the American Cancer Society Relay For Life. Their strength and courage inspire the community to fight for every birthday threatened by every cancer in every community. I encourage all area cancer survivors, their families, caregivers and friends to join us June 22-23 for Relay For Life of Winnebago County.
Relay For Life brings the community together to celebrate survivors and their caregivers, remember loved ones and raise the money needed to fund life-saving efforts to fight back against a disease that takes too much. Together, we are saving lives faster and creating a world with more birthdays.
Please be a part of Relay For Life of Winnebago County, an overnight, family-focused event, June 22-23 at Rockford Christian Life High School’s football field in Rockford. It’s a night filled with non-stop entertainment, activities and games, the Luminaria Ceremony, and more.
To sign up your team or join in the survivor activities, contact your American Cancer Society today at (815) 229-6958 or visit www.RelayForLife.org/WinnebagoIL.
From the March 21-27, 2012, issue