- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
Timber Lake Playhouse holds auditions March 24
Online Staff Report
MOUNT CARROLL, Ill. — Timber Lake Playhouse in Mount Carroll, Ill., will hold auditions for non-resident adult character actors for Footloose and Guys and Dolls between 2 and 5 p.m., Saturday, March 24.
The auditions will be at the theaer’s off-season office, The Campbell Center, 203 E. Seminary St., second floor, Mount Carroll, Ill.
Those auditioning are asked to prepare a short (1-minute) monologue and be prepared to sing something, if asked. Scripts will also be provided for auditionees to read. People will be seen in the order in which they arrive.
Those unable to attend the March 24 audition can attend the youth audition in May to be considered for ensemble roles.
For more details, visit www.timberlakeplayhouse.org.
Posted March 21, 2012