- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
St. Paul Lutheran School hosts 10th Annual Solo and Ensemble Festival March 24
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s St. Paul Lutheran School will host its 10th Annual Solo and Ensemble Festival in three separate sessions Saturday, March 24.
Sessions will be at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and noon in the church sanctuary, which is attached to the school building at 811 Locust St., Rockford.
The event features the instrumental students in St. Paul’s band program. Students will be performing a variety of works and different styles of music. Everything from classical to sacred to pop music will be presented on the program.
Admission is free and the public is invited to attend. Free parking is available in the school’s lot off Kilburn Avenue.
For more information, visit www.stpaulrockford.org/school.
Posted March 23, 2012