- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
St. Paul Lutheran School hosts 10th Annual Solo and Ensemble Festival March 24
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s St. Paul Lutheran School will host its 10th Annual Solo and Ensemble Festival in three separate sessions Saturday, March 24.
Sessions will be at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and noon in the church sanctuary, which is attached to the school building at 811 Locust St., Rockford.
The event features the instrumental students in St. Paul’s band program. Students will be performing a variety of works and different styles of music. Everything from classical to sacred to pop music will be presented on the program.
Admission is free and the public is invited to attend. Free parking is available in the school’s lot off Kilburn Avenue.
For more information, visit www.stpaulrockford.org/school.
Posted March 23, 2012