- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
St. Paul Lutheran School hosts 10th Annual Solo and Ensemble Festival March 24
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s St. Paul Lutheran School will host its 10th Annual Solo and Ensemble Festival in three separate sessions Saturday, March 24.
Sessions will be at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and noon in the church sanctuary, which is attached to the school building at 811 Locust St., Rockford.
The event features the instrumental students in St. Paul’s band program. Students will be performing a variety of works and different styles of music. Everything from classical to sacred to pop music will be presented on the program.
Admission is free and the public is invited to attend. Free parking is available in the school’s lot off Kilburn Avenue.
For more information, visit www.stpaulrockford.org/school.
Posted March 23, 2012