- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
St. Paul Lutheran School hosts 10th Annual Solo and Ensemble Festival March 24
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s St. Paul Lutheran School will host its 10th Annual Solo and Ensemble Festival in three separate sessions Saturday, March 24.
Sessions will be at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and noon in the church sanctuary, which is attached to the school building at 811 Locust St., Rockford.
The event features the instrumental students in St. Paul’s band program. Students will be performing a variety of works and different styles of music. Everything from classical to sacred to pop music will be presented on the program.
Admission is free and the public is invited to attend. Free parking is available in the school’s lot off Kilburn Avenue.
For more information, visit www.stpaulrockford.org/school.
Posted March 23, 2012