- Brad Roos to step down as Zion Development executive director
- Smash your pumpkin at Rockford’s Discovery Center Nov. 2
- Control the candy without limiting the Halloween fun
- RHS Ambassadors host Halloween party for hospitalized children
- Beware of the energy-sucking vampires in your home, ComEd warns
- Rockford Park District golf season begins to wrap up
- Two locals to be honored among state’s top college students
- Freshmen in Rockford schools beat state average in ‘on track’ to graduate
- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
St. Paul Lutheran School hosts 10th Annual Solo and Ensemble Festival March 24
Online Staff Report
Rockford’s St. Paul Lutheran School will host its 10th Annual Solo and Ensemble Festival in three separate sessions Saturday, March 24.
Sessions will be at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and noon in the church sanctuary, which is attached to the school building at 811 Locust St., Rockford.
The event features the instrumental students in St. Paul’s band program. Students will be performing a variety of works and different styles of music. Everything from classical to sacred to pop music will be presented on the program.
Admission is free and the public is invited to attend. Free parking is available in the school’s lot off Kilburn Avenue.
For more information, visit www.stpaulrockford.org/school.
Posted March 23, 2012