- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
- Ribbon-cutting for Children’s Holiday Shoppe Nov. 26; shop is open Nov. 29-Dec. 21
- Rockford Rescue Mission invites community to Thanksgiving banquet Nov. 26
- Rockton’s new business district welcomes family owned Dr. Detail U.S. Cellular
- 2014 Illinois Emerging Writers Competition winners named
- Open house for new library executive director tonight
- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
Crusader survey: 93 percent of employees satisfied
Ninety-three percent of employees are satisfied overall with Crusader Community Health as an employer, according to results from Crusader Community Health’s employee satisfaction survey.
The survey was conducted in December 2011. Research shows the average rate of employee satisfaction is 76 percent.
“We can say as an organization that we have surpassed the industry standards,” said Gordon Eggers Jr., president & CEO, Crusader Community Health. “At the same time, Crusader’s dedicated staff goes the extra mile to provide compassionate care to our patients.”
The high level of satisfaction is attributed to Crusader’s leadership, continuous focus in clarifying performance expectations, management’s strategic collaboration, employee feedback that was integrated, enhanced technology upgrades throughout the facility, organization-wide training and development, clinic-wide process improvements, increased trust and respect from employees, and additional leadership visibility throughout the organization.
Rhashonda Williams, Crusader Community Health’s human resources manager, added, “We take pride in serving the mission of our organization and look forward to increasing employee satisfaction as we make Crusader Community Health the Premier Workplace.”
Crusader Community Health is a community based, not-for-profit, Illinois corporation, whose mission is to serve the Rock River Valley area with quality, primary health care for people in need. Services are available on a sliding discount basis.
Crusader Community Health has the following four locations: Crusader Community Health on West State Street, 1200 W. State St., Rockford; Crusader Community Health on Broadway-Uram Building, Broadway and Seventh Street, Rockford; Crusader Community Health Belvidere, 1050 Logan Ave., Belvidere; and Crusader Community Health Loves Park, 6115 N. Second St., Loves Park.
To schedule an appointment, call (815) 490-1600 or visit www.crusaderhealth.org for more information.
From the March 28-April 3, 2012, issue