- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Crusader survey: 93 percent of employees satisfied
Ninety-three percent of employees are satisfied overall with Crusader Community Health as an employer, according to results from Crusader Community Health’s employee satisfaction survey.
The survey was conducted in December 2011. Research shows the average rate of employee satisfaction is 76 percent.
“We can say as an organization that we have surpassed the industry standards,” said Gordon Eggers Jr., president & CEO, Crusader Community Health. “At the same time, Crusader’s dedicated staff goes the extra mile to provide compassionate care to our patients.”
The high level of satisfaction is attributed to Crusader’s leadership, continuous focus in clarifying performance expectations, management’s strategic collaboration, employee feedback that was integrated, enhanced technology upgrades throughout the facility, organization-wide training and development, clinic-wide process improvements, increased trust and respect from employees, and additional leadership visibility throughout the organization.
Rhashonda Williams, Crusader Community Health’s human resources manager, added, “We take pride in serving the mission of our organization and look forward to increasing employee satisfaction as we make Crusader Community Health the Premier Workplace.”
Crusader Community Health is a community based, not-for-profit, Illinois corporation, whose mission is to serve the Rock River Valley area with quality, primary health care for people in need. Services are available on a sliding discount basis.
Crusader Community Health has the following four locations: Crusader Community Health on West State Street, 1200 W. State St., Rockford; Crusader Community Health on Broadway-Uram Building, Broadway and Seventh Street, Rockford; Crusader Community Health Belvidere, 1050 Logan Ave., Belvidere; and Crusader Community Health Loves Park, 6115 N. Second St., Loves Park.
To schedule an appointment, call (815) 490-1600 or visit www.crusaderhealth.org for more information.
From the March 28-April 3, 2012, issue