- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Crusader survey: 93 percent of employees satisfied
Ninety-three percent of employees are satisfied overall with Crusader Community Health as an employer, according to results from Crusader Community Health’s employee satisfaction survey.
The survey was conducted in December 2011. Research shows the average rate of employee satisfaction is 76 percent.
“We can say as an organization that we have surpassed the industry standards,” said Gordon Eggers Jr., president & CEO, Crusader Community Health. “At the same time, Crusader’s dedicated staff goes the extra mile to provide compassionate care to our patients.”
The high level of satisfaction is attributed to Crusader’s leadership, continuous focus in clarifying performance expectations, management’s strategic collaboration, employee feedback that was integrated, enhanced technology upgrades throughout the facility, organization-wide training and development, clinic-wide process improvements, increased trust and respect from employees, and additional leadership visibility throughout the organization.
Rhashonda Williams, Crusader Community Health’s human resources manager, added, “We take pride in serving the mission of our organization and look forward to increasing employee satisfaction as we make Crusader Community Health the Premier Workplace.”
Crusader Community Health is a community based, not-for-profit, Illinois corporation, whose mission is to serve the Rock River Valley area with quality, primary health care for people in need. Services are available on a sliding discount basis.
Crusader Community Health has the following four locations: Crusader Community Health on West State Street, 1200 W. State St., Rockford; Crusader Community Health on Broadway-Uram Building, Broadway and Seventh Street, Rockford; Crusader Community Health Belvidere, 1050 Logan Ave., Belvidere; and Crusader Community Health Loves Park, 6115 N. Second St., Loves Park.
To schedule an appointment, call (815) 490-1600 or visit www.crusaderhealth.org for more information.
From the March 28-April 3, 2012, issue