- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Crusader survey: 93 percent of employees satisfied
Ninety-three percent of employees are satisfied overall with Crusader Community Health as an employer, according to results from Crusader Community Health’s employee satisfaction survey.
The survey was conducted in December 2011. Research shows the average rate of employee satisfaction is 76 percent.
“We can say as an organization that we have surpassed the industry standards,” said Gordon Eggers Jr., president & CEO, Crusader Community Health. “At the same time, Crusader’s dedicated staff goes the extra mile to provide compassionate care to our patients.”
The high level of satisfaction is attributed to Crusader’s leadership, continuous focus in clarifying performance expectations, management’s strategic collaboration, employee feedback that was integrated, enhanced technology upgrades throughout the facility, organization-wide training and development, clinic-wide process improvements, increased trust and respect from employees, and additional leadership visibility throughout the organization.
Rhashonda Williams, Crusader Community Health’s human resources manager, added, “We take pride in serving the mission of our organization and look forward to increasing employee satisfaction as we make Crusader Community Health the Premier Workplace.”
Crusader Community Health is a community based, not-for-profit, Illinois corporation, whose mission is to serve the Rock River Valley area with quality, primary health care for people in need. Services are available on a sliding discount basis.
Crusader Community Health has the following four locations: Crusader Community Health on West State Street, 1200 W. State St., Rockford; Crusader Community Health on Broadway-Uram Building, Broadway and Seventh Street, Rockford; Crusader Community Health Belvidere, 1050 Logan Ave., Belvidere; and Crusader Community Health Loves Park, 6115 N. Second St., Loves Park.
To schedule an appointment, call (815) 490-1600 or visit www.crusaderhealth.org for more information.
From the March 28-April 3, 2012, issue