- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
Bickford House starts monthly Family Support Group April 4
Online Staff Report
Bickford House. 960 N. Mulford Road, Rockford, will hold its first Family Support Group at 6 p.m., Wednesday, April 4, with co-host Peak Professional Health Services. Each month a guest speaker will highlight aspects of the adult child’s journey as they navigate the uncertain waters of “caregiving.” Group members will also have the opportunity to share information, experiences, insights and support.
The April meeting topic, “Area Resources for Seniors and Caregivers,” will be presented by Northwestern Illinois Area Agency on Aging (NIAAA).
The meetings are free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be provided. Call Tracy at the Bickford House, (815) 397-7100, to reserve a seat.
Posted March 29, 2012