- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Bickford House starts monthly Family Support Group April 4
Online Staff Report
Bickford House. 960 N. Mulford Road, Rockford, will hold its first Family Support Group at 6 p.m., Wednesday, April 4, with co-host Peak Professional Health Services. Each month a guest speaker will highlight aspects of the adult child’s journey as they navigate the uncertain waters of “caregiving.” Group members will also have the opportunity to share information, experiences, insights and support.
The April meeting topic, “Area Resources for Seniors and Caregivers,” will be presented by Northwestern Illinois Area Agency on Aging (NIAAA).
The meetings are free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be provided. Call Tracy at the Bickford House, (815) 397-7100, to reserve a seat.
Posted March 29, 2012