- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Jeet Kune Do masters featured at JKD Summit Seminar March 30-April 1
Online Staff Report
Bruce Lee enthusiasts and those who follow his self-defense system, Jeet Kune Do (JKD), will be treated to five JKD masters teaching at the JKD Summit Seminar March 30-April 1 at the Holiday Inn in Itasca, Ill.
Matt Numrich, organizer of the JKD Summit Seminar, said, “The core of the JKD Summit Seminar is to bring people of common interests together to celebrate Bruce Lee’s art of Jeet Kune Do.”
Inspired by the movie/documentary I Am Bruce Lee, the following “five pillars” of JKD will be featured live and in person: Tim Tackett, Dwight Woods, Rick Tucci, Daniel Lonero and Jim McCann.
Topics to be discussed range from Jeet Kune Do theories, as shared by their masters, some personal perspectives that have guided these experts in the world of JKD, as well as the demonstration of drills for attendees to learn.
The JKD Summit Seminar is hosted by the Elite Defense Systems. For more information, contact Numrich at (630) 837-7565 or visit http://www.jkdnewsletter.com/JKDseminars/.
Posted March 29, 2012