- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Jeet Kune Do masters featured at JKD Summit Seminar March 30-April 1
Online Staff Report
Bruce Lee enthusiasts and those who follow his self-defense system, Jeet Kune Do (JKD), will be treated to five JKD masters teaching at the JKD Summit Seminar March 30-April 1 at the Holiday Inn in Itasca, Ill.
Matt Numrich, organizer of the JKD Summit Seminar, said, “The core of the JKD Summit Seminar is to bring people of common interests together to celebrate Bruce Lee’s art of Jeet Kune Do.”
Inspired by the movie/documentary I Am Bruce Lee, the following “five pillars” of JKD will be featured live and in person: Tim Tackett, Dwight Woods, Rick Tucci, Daniel Lonero and Jim McCann.
Topics to be discussed range from Jeet Kune Do theories, as shared by their masters, some personal perspectives that have guided these experts in the world of JKD, as well as the demonstration of drills for attendees to learn.
The JKD Summit Seminar is hosted by the Elite Defense Systems. For more information, contact Numrich at (630) 837-7565 or visit http://www.jkdnewsletter.com/JKDseminars/.
Posted March 29, 2012