- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
Community Egg Hunt set for April 7
The free Rockford Park District Community Egg Hunt will be at 11 a.m., Saturday, April 7, at Anna Page Park, 3201 Springfield Ave., Rockford.
Held rain or shine, children will enjoy finding colorful eggs among thousands containing prizes and treats, and having a photo taken with the Bunny.
Family activities for all ages will be held from 10 to 10:45 a.m. in the Peter Cottontail play area, and music will be provided by Super Stolie. Refreshments may be purchased from the Friends of Lockwood, with all proceeds benefiting Lockwood Park.
The Egg Hunt begins at 11 a.m. for children ages 2-7, who will be grouped by ages: 2, 3-4 and 5-7. The event will continue while eggs last.
All children will be provided a bag for collecting eggs; no outside bags/containers will be allowed.
Those attending are encouraged to carpool if possible, as parking is limited.
Visit rockfordparkdistrict.org or call (815) 987-8800 for more details.
From the April 4-10, 2012, issue