- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
Deadline April 13 for Reely Teeny Weeny Film Spectacular
Online Staff Report
CHICAGO — The Junior Board of Cinema/Chicago and The Chicago International Film Festival, the oldest competitive film festival in North America, have announced the Call for Entries for The Reely Teeny Weeny Film Spectacular. This contest, in which filmmakers will create a 1-minute homage to their favorite film or film scene, accepts entries through April 13. It is open to amateur and professional filmmakers.
Approximately 15 films will be selected by the Junior Board and screened at a party Monday, April 30 (location TBD). Tickets to the event are $25 and are available for purchase at http://www.chicagofilmfestival.com/catalog/. The audience will then vote for their favorite film, which will be shown before the Junior Board screening at the 48th Chicago International Film Festival Oct. 11-25, 2012. The winning film is not an official selection of the Chicago International Film Festival, nor does the film’s director receive festival benefits or accreditation.
The complete Rules and Regulations for the Reely Teeny Weeny Film Spectacular can be found at http://www.cinemachicago.org/about_us/jr_board.php.
Posted April 4, 2012