- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Girl Scouts extend cookie sales through April 8
Local Girl Scouts have extended their cookie sales through Sunday, April 8.
The extension allows community members added opportunities to purchase cookies at area locations and helps local troops earn increased funding.
Girl Scout Cookie Booths are the final phase of the Girl Scout Cookie Program and allow people to buy Girl Scout cookies through direct sales to the public.
All booth locations accept cash and checks payable to Girl Scouts. All eight varieties of Girl Scout cookies will be on sale for $4 a box.
Cookie fans can find nearby Girl Scout Cookie Booths by using a free Cookie Locator mobile app. The Cookie Locator App can be downloaded for free by calling **GSCookies (**472665437) from your mobile phone or by searching for “Cookie Locator” in the iPhone App Store or Android Marketplace.
Customers can also visit www.girlscoutsni.org and use the cookie locator on the homepage.
Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois serves nearly 20,000 girls and 6,000 adult volunteers in parts or all of Boone, Carroll, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Jo Daviess, Kane, Kendall, Lake, LaSalle, Lee, McHenry, Ogle, Stephenson, Whiteside and Winnebago counties.
For more about the Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois, visit www.girlscoutsni.org or call 1-800-242-5591.
Posted April 4, 2012