- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
Girl Scouts extend cookie sales through April 8
Local Girl Scouts have extended their cookie sales through Sunday, April 8.
The extension allows community members added opportunities to purchase cookies at area locations and helps local troops earn increased funding.
Girl Scout Cookie Booths are the final phase of the Girl Scout Cookie Program and allow people to buy Girl Scout cookies through direct sales to the public.
All booth locations accept cash and checks payable to Girl Scouts. All eight varieties of Girl Scout cookies will be on sale for $4 a box.
Cookie fans can find nearby Girl Scout Cookie Booths by using a free Cookie Locator mobile app. The Cookie Locator App can be downloaded for free by calling **GSCookies (**472665437) from your mobile phone or by searching for “Cookie Locator” in the iPhone App Store or Android Marketplace.
Customers can also visit www.girlscoutsni.org and use the cookie locator on the homepage.
Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois serves nearly 20,000 girls and 6,000 adult volunteers in parts or all of Boone, Carroll, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Jo Daviess, Kane, Kendall, Lake, LaSalle, Lee, McHenry, Ogle, Stephenson, Whiteside and Winnebago counties.
For more about the Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois, visit www.girlscoutsni.org or call 1-800-242-5591.
Posted April 4, 2012