- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
RAMI Cocktail Party, Awards Ceremony April 13
The 21st Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) Cocktail Party and Awards Ceremony is set for Friday, April 13, at Tebala Shrine Temple, 7910 Newburg Road, Rockford.
The Cocktail Party will be from 5 to 6:30 p.m., with the Awards Ceremony starting at 7 p.m. Admission to the Cocktail Party is $10 for members of the RAMI Musicians Organization, $15 for non-members.
Members of the RAMI Musicians Organization may reserve a table for eight at $80, non-members $100 for both the Cocktail Party and the Awards Ceremony. To reserve a table, send a check or money order to RAMI, P.O. Box 4128, Rockford, IL 61110. For more information, contact Dan Eisman at (815) 546-3021.
Emcees for the evening will be Chip Messiner and Don Beinborn. The recipients of the Gary S. Wilmer and RAMI Youth Charity scholarships will be recognized. Dwayne Barker, The Usual Suspects and Southern Heritage will be inducted into the RAMI Hall of Fame.
Performers will include the three top winners of the 2012 RAMI Youth Charity Jam — Daybreak, Shattered Picks and Marie Ivory — as well as New Royal Travelers, Fresh Hot Fritters, Kelly Steward, Galaxia, Radio Stars, Big Daddy Woo Woo with the Rockford Steppers Club and IRON CROSS.
Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. to those attending the RAMI Awards Ceremony. Admission is $7 at the door. Members of the RAMI Musicians Organization can show their membership card and get it in free. Memberships ($15 for two years, $10 for one year) can be purchased at the door.
From the April 4-10, 2012, issue