• Cards feature the photography of eight local photographers
2012 MELD Mother’s Day Cards and Note Cards will be available for purchase at local businesses beginning Friday, April 13.
The Mother’s Day Cards and Note Cards feature photography by eight local photographers: Steve Pitkin, Brad Nordlof, Brian Thomas, Bob Cholke, David Olson, Nels Akerlund, Jeff Anderson and Tom Clabough.
Anderson’s photography of Anderson Gardens is the feature of the MELD Mother’s Day Card. The card verse is general and can be used for all-occasion greetings.
MELD Mother’s Day Cards and Note Cards can be purchased at the following locations:
• Stone’s Hallmark Stores — 2508 S. Alpine Road and 5901 E. Riverside Blvd.
• Pepper Creek — 7295 Harrison Ave.
• Annie’s Gifts and Home Accents — 1643 N. Alpine Road
• Ender’s Flowers — 1631 N. Alpine Road
• Nihan and Martin — 1660 N. Alpine Road
• Poska — 2213 E. State St.
• Crimson Ridge — 735 N. Perryville Road
• Porch — 3065 N. Perryville Road
• Benson Stone — 1100 11th St.
• Village Green — 6101 E. Riverside Blvd. and 2640 N. Main St.
• Jenny’s Gift Shop at SwedishAmerican Hospital — 1404 E. State St.
• MELD office — 3703 N. Main St.
• Online at www.rockfordmeld.org
Cards are $5 each. A set of eight note cards is $10, and each note card in a packet features a picture or scene from each of the eight photographers.
For more about the cards or MELD programs, call the MELD office at (815) 633-6353, ext. 10, or visit www.rockfordmeld.org.
From the April 11-17, 2012, issue