- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
St. Mark Ringers host Spring Tea April 14
Online Staff Report
The St. Mark Ringers will host a Spring Tea from 1 to 3 p.m., Saturday, April 14, at St. Mark Lutheran Church, 675 N. Mulford Road, Rockford.
Enjoy fancy canapés, dessert nibbles and English tea while the St. Mark Ringers entertain you with a few handbell selections.
Tickets are $15 per person. All proceeds benefit the St. Mark Ringers.
The Spring Tea is open to the public and tickets can be purchased at St. Mark Lutheran Church.
For more information, call (815) 398-3557 or visit stmarklc.com.
Posted April 11, 2012