- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
St. Mark Ringers host Spring Tea April 14
Online Staff Report
The St. Mark Ringers will host a Spring Tea from 1 to 3 p.m., Saturday, April 14, at St. Mark Lutheran Church, 675 N. Mulford Road, Rockford.
Enjoy fancy canapés, dessert nibbles and English tea while the St. Mark Ringers entertain you with a few handbell selections.
Tickets are $15 per person. All proceeds benefit the St. Mark Ringers.
The Spring Tea is open to the public and tickets can be purchased at St. Mark Lutheran Church.
For more information, call (815) 398-3557 or visit stmarklc.com.
Posted April 11, 2012