- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
- Susan Johnson: Saying goodbye to a career
- Super Bowl XLIX prediction: Seahawks will top Patriots
- Sinnissippi Park improvements announced
- Rockford Park District recognized at Illinois Park and Recreation Association Conference
- Man gets natural life in prison for September 2011 murder
- Meet John Doe: Remember the crew of the space shuttle ‘Challenger’
- Tech-Friendly: Update your Adobe Flash Player today
St. Mark Ringers host Spring Tea April 14
Online Staff Report
The St. Mark Ringers will host a Spring Tea from 1 to 3 p.m., Saturday, April 14, at St. Mark Lutheran Church, 675 N. Mulford Road, Rockford.
Enjoy fancy canapés, dessert nibbles and English tea while the St. Mark Ringers entertain you with a few handbell selections.
Tickets are $15 per person. All proceeds benefit the St. Mark Ringers.
The Spring Tea is open to the public and tickets can be purchased at St. Mark Lutheran Church.
For more information, call (815) 398-3557 or visit stmarklc.com.
Posted April 11, 2012