- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
St. Mark Ringers host Spring Tea April 14
Online Staff Report
The St. Mark Ringers will host a Spring Tea from 1 to 3 p.m., Saturday, April 14, at St. Mark Lutheran Church, 675 N. Mulford Road, Rockford.
Enjoy fancy canapés, dessert nibbles and English tea while the St. Mark Ringers entertain you with a few handbell selections.
Tickets are $15 per person. All proceeds benefit the St. Mark Ringers.
The Spring Tea is open to the public and tickets can be purchased at St. Mark Lutheran Church.
For more information, call (815) 398-3557 or visit stmarklc.com.
Posted April 11, 2012