- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
St. Mark Ringers host Spring Tea April 14
Online Staff Report
The St. Mark Ringers will host a Spring Tea from 1 to 3 p.m., Saturday, April 14, at St. Mark Lutheran Church, 675 N. Mulford Road, Rockford.
Enjoy fancy canapés, dessert nibbles and English tea while the St. Mark Ringers entertain you with a few handbell selections.
Tickets are $15 per person. All proceeds benefit the St. Mark Ringers.
The Spring Tea is open to the public and tickets can be purchased at St. Mark Lutheran Church.
For more information, call (815) 398-3557 or visit stmarklc.com.
Posted April 11, 2012