- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Stateline Youth for Christ offer Spring Concert Benefit April 28
Online Staff Report
Stateline Youth for Christ will offer their Spring Concert Benefit Saturday, April 28, at First Covenant Church, 316 Wood Road, Rockford.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., with event running 7-9 p.m.
The evening will feature a piano/organ concert by Alan Tripp and Scott Griffin and guest speaker Dan Wolgemuth, president/CEO of Youth for Christ/USA.
After the program, there will be a light appetizer/dessert reception.
Stateline Youth for Christ works alongside churches, schools and organizations to reach at-risk youth through mentoring and tutoring, and helping students improve their social, academic and spiritual health. The local chapter is part of the bigger effort of Youth for Christ, started in 1944. More information about Youth for Christ can be found at www.yfc.net.
Posted April 11, 2012