- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
Beloit Regional Hospice Board elects new members
The Board of Directors of Beloit Regional Hospice has elected Doris Mulder and Charldene Schneier to serve the organization as board members. Mulder is a vice president within Beloit Health System, and Schneier is an associate general counsel at Regal Beloit Corporation.
“We welcome Doris and Charldene,” said Beloit Regional Hospice Executive Director Mary Anne Miller. “We value their perspectives, which complement the current qualities of our board members.”
To sum up why she made the decision to become a board member, Mulder pointed out, “It is important that Beloit Health System and Beloit Regional Hospice continue to partner to improve end-of-life care in this community.”
Schneier noted that for her, “It’s a great opportunity to represent Regal Beloit. In addition, I have an elderly father with health concerns; being involved here will be interesting and helpful to me.”
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue