- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Beloit Regional Hospice Board elects new members
The Board of Directors of Beloit Regional Hospice has elected Doris Mulder and Charldene Schneier to serve the organization as board members. Mulder is a vice president within Beloit Health System, and Schneier is an associate general counsel at Regal Beloit Corporation.
“We welcome Doris and Charldene,” said Beloit Regional Hospice Executive Director Mary Anne Miller. “We value their perspectives, which complement the current qualities of our board members.”
To sum up why she made the decision to become a board member, Mulder pointed out, “It is important that Beloit Health System and Beloit Regional Hospice continue to partner to improve end-of-life care in this community.”
Schneier noted that for her, “It’s a great opportunity to represent Regal Beloit. In addition, I have an elderly father with health concerns; being involved here will be interesting and helpful to me.”
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue