- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Beloit Regional Hospice Board elects new members
The Board of Directors of Beloit Regional Hospice has elected Doris Mulder and Charldene Schneier to serve the organization as board members. Mulder is a vice president within Beloit Health System, and Schneier is an associate general counsel at Regal Beloit Corporation.
“We welcome Doris and Charldene,” said Beloit Regional Hospice Executive Director Mary Anne Miller. “We value their perspectives, which complement the current qualities of our board members.”
To sum up why she made the decision to become a board member, Mulder pointed out, “It is important that Beloit Health System and Beloit Regional Hospice continue to partner to improve end-of-life care in this community.”
Schneier noted that for her, “It’s a great opportunity to represent Regal Beloit. In addition, I have an elderly father with health concerns; being involved here will be interesting and helpful to me.”
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue