- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
Beloit Regional Hospice Board elects new members
The Board of Directors of Beloit Regional Hospice has elected Doris Mulder and Charldene Schneier to serve the organization as board members. Mulder is a vice president within Beloit Health System, and Schneier is an associate general counsel at Regal Beloit Corporation.
“We welcome Doris and Charldene,” said Beloit Regional Hospice Executive Director Mary Anne Miller. “We value their perspectives, which complement the current qualities of our board members.”
To sum up why she made the decision to become a board member, Mulder pointed out, “It is important that Beloit Health System and Beloit Regional Hospice continue to partner to improve end-of-life care in this community.”
Schneier noted that for her, “It’s a great opportunity to represent Regal Beloit. In addition, I have an elderly father with health concerns; being involved here will be interesting and helpful to me.”
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue