- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Hospice and Grief Center to host veterans benefits seminar
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center will be hosting a seminar Wednesday, April 25, about veterans’ end-of-life care and benefits, military funeral planning and survivor benefits.
“Straight Talk with the Experts: Veterans’ End of Life Benefits and Resources” will be held from 2:30-4 p.m. at Stockholm Inn, 2420 Charles St.
The event, also presented by the Department of Veterans Affairs and Olson Funeral and Cremation Services, is free and open to the public. Please RSVP by April 18 to Penny White at (815) 398-0500 or email@example.com.
This event is part of Money Smart Week, April 21-28, 2012, a series of free classes and activities designed to help consumers better manage their personal finances. Visit www.facebook.com/moneysmartrockford for a complete schedule of events.
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center
Founded in 1979, Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center, a 501(c)(3) organization, provides superior, compassionate end-of-life care for individuals, bereavement support for families and friends, and group and individual grief counseling for children, teens and adults. For more information, visit www.northernillinoishospice.org or call (815) 398-0500.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue