- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
Nextage Professionals Realty takes top honors
Nextage Professionals Realty was once again in the spotlight at the Nextage Realty International Awards Ceremony for 2011 held in Costa Mesa, Calif. This was a celebration to recognize the accomplishments of Nextage Realty International’s top agents, offices and team leaders.
Jan Mansfield, broker/owner, received the “Diamond Company” award for being the No. 1 company in the nation for franchise production, as well as the award for being the No. 1 franchise for “Sales Bonus Earnings.”
In franchise production, five of the “Top 10 Producing Agents’ nationwide for Gross Commission Income were No. 2 — Debbie Rheingans, No. 3 — Teresa Fogel, No. 4 — Darla Clark and Todd Burghardt, and No. 5 — Roni Paravala. Six of the “Top 10 Producing Agents’ nationwide in Closed Qualifying Sides were No. 1 — Roni Paravala, No. 2 — Teresa Fogel, No. 3 — Darla Clark and Todd Burghardt, No. 4 — Debbie Rheingans, and No. 8 — Jason Taylor.
In personal production, the Emerald Associate Award for $250,000 GCI or 33 CQS was earned by Debbie Rheingans, Darla Clark, Todd Burghardt, Teresa Fogel and Roni Paravala. Sales Champion Award for personal production of $180,000 GCI or 20 CQS was earned by Margaret Archer and Jason Taylor. Sales Master Award for personal production of $135,00 GCI or 81 CQS was earned by Christine Vyborny. Sales Achiever Award for personal production of $90,000 GCI or 12 CQS was earned by Bill Eggleston and Lisa Tracy.
Nextage Professionals Realty (formerly Century 21 Country North), 7210 E. State St., Rockford, is owned and operated by Mansfield. It is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management, and servicing all of northern Illinois.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue