- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Professional Hearing & Audiology celebrates 60 years
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics is offering courtesy hearing examinations through April 30 in honor of its 60th anniversary.
The practice was founded by Donald R. Kleindl Sr., BC-HIS, in 1952, and now, 60 years later, has grown to be one of the nation’s oldest and largest family-owned clinics.
The practice is overseen by Donald R. Kleindl Sr.’s son, Donald R. Kleindl II, BC-HIS, ACA, MCAP.
Donald R. Kleindl II said: “Our company’s mission is to provide the hearing impaired the best hearing rehabilitation available. Our services are provided by audiologists, audioprosthologists, and hearing instrument specialists equipped with the education and experience needed to offer expert care.”
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics, inside the Camelot Medical Building, 1415 E. State St., Suite A1, Rockford, can be reached at (815) 964-3131. Visit www.ProfHearing.com for more details.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue