- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
Professional Hearing & Audiology celebrates 60 years
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics is offering courtesy hearing examinations through April 30 in honor of its 60th anniversary.
The practice was founded by Donald R. Kleindl Sr., BC-HIS, in 1952, and now, 60 years later, has grown to be one of the nation’s oldest and largest family-owned clinics.
The practice is overseen by Donald R. Kleindl Sr.’s son, Donald R. Kleindl II, BC-HIS, ACA, MCAP.
Donald R. Kleindl II said: “Our company’s mission is to provide the hearing impaired the best hearing rehabilitation available. Our services are provided by audiologists, audioprosthologists, and hearing instrument specialists equipped with the education and experience needed to offer expert care.”
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics, inside the Camelot Medical Building, 1415 E. State St., Suite A1, Rockford, can be reached at (815) 964-3131. Visit www.ProfHearing.com for more details.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue