- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
- ABC Supply acquires Siding World
- IceHogs recall Jamie Wise, next home game Dec. 26
- Jimmy Clausen to start for Bears Sunday against Lions
- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
Professional Hearing & Audiology celebrates 60 years
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics is offering courtesy hearing examinations through April 30 in honor of its 60th anniversary.
The practice was founded by Donald R. Kleindl Sr., BC-HIS, in 1952, and now, 60 years later, has grown to be one of the nation’s oldest and largest family-owned clinics.
The practice is overseen by Donald R. Kleindl Sr.’s son, Donald R. Kleindl II, BC-HIS, ACA, MCAP.
Donald R. Kleindl II said: “Our company’s mission is to provide the hearing impaired the best hearing rehabilitation available. Our services are provided by audiologists, audioprosthologists, and hearing instrument specialists equipped with the education and experience needed to offer expert care.”
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics, inside the Camelot Medical Building, 1415 E. State St., Suite A1, Rockford, can be reached at (815) 964-3131. Visit www.ProfHearing.com for more details.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue