- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
Professional Hearing & Audiology celebrates 60 years
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics is offering courtesy hearing examinations through April 30 in honor of its 60th anniversary.
The practice was founded by Donald R. Kleindl Sr., BC-HIS, in 1952, and now, 60 years later, has grown to be one of the nation’s oldest and largest family-owned clinics.
The practice is overseen by Donald R. Kleindl Sr.’s son, Donald R. Kleindl II, BC-HIS, ACA, MCAP.
Donald R. Kleindl II said: “Our company’s mission is to provide the hearing impaired the best hearing rehabilitation available. Our services are provided by audiologists, audioprosthologists, and hearing instrument specialists equipped with the education and experience needed to offer expert care.”
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics, inside the Camelot Medical Building, 1415 E. State St., Suite A1, Rockford, can be reached at (815) 964-3131. Visit www.ProfHearing.com for more details.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue