- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
Professional Hearing & Audiology celebrates 60 years
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics is offering courtesy hearing examinations through April 30 in honor of its 60th anniversary.
The practice was founded by Donald R. Kleindl Sr., BC-HIS, in 1952, and now, 60 years later, has grown to be one of the nation’s oldest and largest family-owned clinics.
The practice is overseen by Donald R. Kleindl Sr.’s son, Donald R. Kleindl II, BC-HIS, ACA, MCAP.
Donald R. Kleindl II said: “Our company’s mission is to provide the hearing impaired the best hearing rehabilitation available. Our services are provided by audiologists, audioprosthologists, and hearing instrument specialists equipped with the education and experience needed to offer expert care.”
Professional Hearing & Audiology Clinics, inside the Camelot Medical Building, 1415 E. State St., Suite A1, Rockford, can be reached at (815) 964-3131. Visit www.ProfHearing.com for more details.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue