- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Rockford Area Pregnancy Care Center to host annual banquet
• Annual fund-raising banquet will be Friday, April 20, at Giovanni’s Restaurant
Rockford Area Pregnancy Care Center (RAPCC) will host their Annual Fundraising Banquet this year on Friday, April 20, at Giovanni’s Restaurant, 610 N. Bell School Road. Doors open at 6 p.m., and the event runs until 9 p.m.
The evening will feature keynote speaker Dr. Marc Newman, a pro-life advocate and the founder-president of FRONTLINE Communication Services.
Dr. Newman has been a featured speaker at the CareNet National Conference, the National Right to Life Convention, the Heartbeat International Convention, and many others.
Tickets for the event are $30 per person, or tables of 10 can be sponsored for $300. Supporters can register at http://rapcc.eventbrite.com or by calling Karen at (815) 997-1200 or e-mailing Karen@rapcc.org.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue