- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Rockford Area Pregnancy Care Center to host annual banquet
• Annual fund-raising banquet will be Friday, April 20, at Giovanni’s Restaurant
Rockford Area Pregnancy Care Center (RAPCC) will host their Annual Fundraising Banquet this year on Friday, April 20, at Giovanni’s Restaurant, 610 N. Bell School Road. Doors open at 6 p.m., and the event runs until 9 p.m.
The evening will feature keynote speaker Dr. Marc Newman, a pro-life advocate and the founder-president of FRONTLINE Communication Services.
Dr. Newman has been a featured speaker at the CareNet National Conference, the National Right to Life Convention, the Heartbeat International Convention, and many others.
Tickets for the event are $30 per person, or tables of 10 can be sponsored for $300. Supporters can register at http://rapcc.eventbrite.com or by calling Karen at (815) 997-1200 or e-mailing Karen@rapcc.org.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue