- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
Rockford Area Pregnancy Care Center to host annual banquet
• Annual fund-raising banquet will be Friday, April 20, at Giovanni’s Restaurant
Rockford Area Pregnancy Care Center (RAPCC) will host their Annual Fundraising Banquet this year on Friday, April 20, at Giovanni’s Restaurant, 610 N. Bell School Road. Doors open at 6 p.m., and the event runs until 9 p.m.
The evening will feature keynote speaker Dr. Marc Newman, a pro-life advocate and the founder-president of FRONTLINE Communication Services.
Dr. Newman has been a featured speaker at the CareNet National Conference, the National Right to Life Convention, the Heartbeat International Convention, and many others.
Tickets for the event are $30 per person, or tables of 10 can be sponsored for $300. Supporters can register at http://rapcc.eventbrite.com or by calling Karen at (815) 997-1200 or e-mailing Karen@rapcc.org.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue