- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Trans-Siberian Orchestra at BMO Harris Bank Center April 21
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) will bring its brand of “rock theater” to the BMO Harris Bank Center at 8 p.m., Saturday, April 21. The appearance will be part of TSO’s final leg of its “Beethoven’s Last Night” Rock Theater Tour.
Tickets are available online at www.metrocentre.com; at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office, 300 Elm St., Rockford, noon-5 p.m., Monday-Friday; or by calling the Box Office at (815) 968-5222.
TSO will be performing “Beethoven’s Last Night” for one final tour before it begins to focus on its new album and new live concert spectacular.
Audiences will immerse themselves into “Beethoven’s Last Night,” with the music and story of the famed composer as he battles for his eternal soul.
With sales in excess of 8 million, TSO is among the most popular groups of the modern era.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue