- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Trans-Siberian Orchestra at BMO Harris Bank Center April 21
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) will bring its brand of “rock theater” to the BMO Harris Bank Center at 8 p.m., Saturday, April 21. The appearance will be part of TSO’s final leg of its “Beethoven’s Last Night” Rock Theater Tour.
Tickets are available online at www.metrocentre.com; at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office, 300 Elm St., Rockford, noon-5 p.m., Monday-Friday; or by calling the Box Office at (815) 968-5222.
TSO will be performing “Beethoven’s Last Night” for one final tour before it begins to focus on its new album and new live concert spectacular.
Audiences will immerse themselves into “Beethoven’s Last Night,” with the music and story of the famed composer as he battles for his eternal soul.
With sales in excess of 8 million, TSO is among the most popular groups of the modern era.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue