- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
Trans-Siberian Orchestra at BMO Harris Bank Center April 21
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) will bring its brand of “rock theater” to the BMO Harris Bank Center at 8 p.m., Saturday, April 21. The appearance will be part of TSO’s final leg of its “Beethoven’s Last Night” Rock Theater Tour.
Tickets are available online at www.metrocentre.com; at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office, 300 Elm St., Rockford, noon-5 p.m., Monday-Friday; or by calling the Box Office at (815) 968-5222.
TSO will be performing “Beethoven’s Last Night” for one final tour before it begins to focus on its new album and new live concert spectacular.
Audiences will immerse themselves into “Beethoven’s Last Night,” with the music and story of the famed composer as he battles for his eternal soul.
With sales in excess of 8 million, TSO is among the most popular groups of the modern era.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue