- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
- ABC Supply acquires Siding World
- IceHogs recall Jamie Wise, next home game Dec. 26
- Jimmy Clausen to start for Bears Sunday against Lions
- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
Trans-Siberian Orchestra at BMO Harris Bank Center April 21
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) will bring its brand of “rock theater” to the BMO Harris Bank Center at 8 p.m., Saturday, April 21. The appearance will be part of TSO’s final leg of its “Beethoven’s Last Night” Rock Theater Tour.
Tickets are available online at www.metrocentre.com; at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office, 300 Elm St., Rockford, noon-5 p.m., Monday-Friday; or by calling the Box Office at (815) 968-5222.
TSO will be performing “Beethoven’s Last Night” for one final tour before it begins to focus on its new album and new live concert spectacular.
Audiences will immerse themselves into “Beethoven’s Last Night,” with the music and story of the famed composer as he battles for his eternal soul.
With sales in excess of 8 million, TSO is among the most popular groups of the modern era.
From the April 18-24, 2012, issue