- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
- More than 46 million Americans to travel for Thanksgiving, most since 2007
Rockford Memorial Hospital to unveil renovated Mother-Baby Unit April 24
Online Staff Report
A grand-opening celebration for the Mother-Baby Unit at Rockford Memorial Hospital will begin at 12:15 p.m., Tuesday, April 24.
Renovations of the unit have been under way for the past several months. Some of the improvements include new flooring, new patient beds, new flat-screen televisions with DVD players, new cribs, new recliners that turn into beds, and a new nurses’ station with electronic vitals monitoring.
Rockford Memorial Hospital is at 2400 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford, and can be reached at (815) 971-5000.
Posted April 23, 2012