- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Rockford Memorial Hospital to unveil renovated Mother-Baby Unit April 24
Online Staff Report
A grand-opening celebration for the Mother-Baby Unit at Rockford Memorial Hospital will begin at 12:15 p.m., Tuesday, April 24.
Renovations of the unit have been under way for the past several months. Some of the improvements include new flooring, new patient beds, new flat-screen televisions with DVD players, new cribs, new recliners that turn into beds, and a new nurses’ station with electronic vitals monitoring.
Rockford Memorial Hospital is at 2400 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford, and can be reached at (815) 971-5000.
Posted April 23, 2012