- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Rockford Memorial Hospital to unveil renovated Mother-Baby Unit April 24
Online Staff Report
A grand-opening celebration for the Mother-Baby Unit at Rockford Memorial Hospital will begin at 12:15 p.m., Tuesday, April 24.
Renovations of the unit have been under way for the past several months. Some of the improvements include new flooring, new patient beds, new flat-screen televisions with DVD players, new cribs, new recliners that turn into beds, and a new nurses’ station with electronic vitals monitoring.
Rockford Memorial Hospital is at 2400 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford, and can be reached at (815) 971-5000.
Posted April 23, 2012