- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Rockford Memorial Hospital to unveil renovated Mother-Baby Unit April 24
Online Staff Report
A grand-opening celebration for the Mother-Baby Unit at Rockford Memorial Hospital will begin at 12:15 p.m., Tuesday, April 24.
Renovations of the unit have been under way for the past several months. Some of the improvements include new flooring, new patient beds, new flat-screen televisions with DVD players, new cribs, new recliners that turn into beds, and a new nurses’ station with electronic vitals monitoring.
Rockford Memorial Hospital is at 2400 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford, and can be reached at (815) 971-5000.
Posted April 23, 2012