- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
- ABC Supply acquires Siding World
- IceHogs recall Jamie Wise, next home game Dec. 26
- Jimmy Clausen to start for Bears Sunday against Lions
- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
Bender joins Willett, Hofmann & Associates Board
The Board of Directors of Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc., (WHA) has announced the appointment of Curt A. Bender, P.L.S., to the WHA Board of Directors, effective April 10.
Along with Bender’s position on the board, he will also assume the responsibilities of Survey Department manager. He has been employed with WHA since 1984 and worked in multiple departments in a variety of job functions in both the Rockford and Dixon offices during his tenure with WHA.
Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc., provides land surveying, civil and structural engineering, architectural services, and grant and loan funding application preparation from offices in Dixon, Freeport, Rockford, Moline, Joliet and Sterling, Ill., and Monroe, Wis.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue