- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Bender joins Willett, Hofmann & Associates Board
The Board of Directors of Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc., (WHA) has announced the appointment of Curt A. Bender, P.L.S., to the WHA Board of Directors, effective April 10.
Along with Bender’s position on the board, he will also assume the responsibilities of Survey Department manager. He has been employed with WHA since 1984 and worked in multiple departments in a variety of job functions in both the Rockford and Dixon offices during his tenure with WHA.
Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc., provides land surveying, civil and structural engineering, architectural services, and grant and loan funding application preparation from offices in Dixon, Freeport, Rockford, Moline, Joliet and Sterling, Ill., and Monroe, Wis.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue