- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
Bender joins Willett, Hofmann & Associates Board
The Board of Directors of Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc., (WHA) has announced the appointment of Curt A. Bender, P.L.S., to the WHA Board of Directors, effective April 10.
Along with Bender’s position on the board, he will also assume the responsibilities of Survey Department manager. He has been employed with WHA since 1984 and worked in multiple departments in a variety of job functions in both the Rockford and Dixon offices during his tenure with WHA.
Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc., provides land surveying, civil and structural engineering, architectural services, and grant and loan funding application preparation from offices in Dixon, Freeport, Rockford, Moline, Joliet and Sterling, Ill., and Monroe, Wis.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue