- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
Bender joins Willett, Hofmann & Associates Board
The Board of Directors of Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc., (WHA) has announced the appointment of Curt A. Bender, P.L.S., to the WHA Board of Directors, effective April 10.
Along with Bender’s position on the board, he will also assume the responsibilities of Survey Department manager. He has been employed with WHA since 1984 and worked in multiple departments in a variety of job functions in both the Rockford and Dixon offices during his tenure with WHA.
Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc., provides land surveying, civil and structural engineering, architectural services, and grant and loan funding application preparation from offices in Dixon, Freeport, Rockford, Moline, Joliet and Sterling, Ill., and Monroe, Wis.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue