- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Bender joins Willett, Hofmann & Associates Board
The Board of Directors of Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc., (WHA) has announced the appointment of Curt A. Bender, P.L.S., to the WHA Board of Directors, effective April 10.
Along with Bender’s position on the board, he will also assume the responsibilities of Survey Department manager. He has been employed with WHA since 1984 and worked in multiple departments in a variety of job functions in both the Rockford and Dixon offices during his tenure with WHA.
Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc., provides land surveying, civil and structural engineering, architectural services, and grant and loan funding application preparation from offices in Dixon, Freeport, Rockford, Moline, Joliet and Sterling, Ill., and Monroe, Wis.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue