- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Generations Fashion Show April 28 at Ellis Arts Academy
The National Council of Negro Women, Inc. (NCNW), Rockford Section, will present the Generations Fashion Show from 4 to 7 p.m., Saturday, April 28, at Ellis Arts Academy, 222 S. Central Ave., Rockford.
The event is a fund-raiser for the Black Family Reunion, to be held Aug. 17-19.
The Generations Fashion Show brings together the old and young. Multiple generations from different families will grace the stage donning apparel from several sponsors.
The annual event shows fashions from generations past, present and future. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased through NCNW members, or by calling (815) 601-6904 or e-mailing email@example.com.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue