- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Generations Fashion Show April 28 at Ellis Arts Academy
The National Council of Negro Women, Inc. (NCNW), Rockford Section, will present the Generations Fashion Show from 4 to 7 p.m., Saturday, April 28, at Ellis Arts Academy, 222 S. Central Ave., Rockford.
The event is a fund-raiser for the Black Family Reunion, to be held Aug. 17-19.
The Generations Fashion Show brings together the old and young. Multiple generations from different families will grace the stage donning apparel from several sponsors.
The annual event shows fashions from generations past, present and future. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased through NCNW members, or by calling (815) 601-6904 or e-mailing email@example.com.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue