- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Generations Fashion Show April 28 at Ellis Arts Academy
The National Council of Negro Women, Inc. (NCNW), Rockford Section, will present the Generations Fashion Show from 4 to 7 p.m., Saturday, April 28, at Ellis Arts Academy, 222 S. Central Ave., Rockford.
The event is a fund-raiser for the Black Family Reunion, to be held Aug. 17-19.
The Generations Fashion Show brings together the old and young. Multiple generations from different families will grace the stage donning apparel from several sponsors.
The annual event shows fashions from generations past, present and future. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased through NCNW members, or by calling (815) 601-6904 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue