- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Generations Fashion Show April 28 at Ellis Arts Academy
The National Council of Negro Women, Inc. (NCNW), Rockford Section, will present the Generations Fashion Show from 4 to 7 p.m., Saturday, April 28, at Ellis Arts Academy, 222 S. Central Ave., Rockford.
The event is a fund-raiser for the Black Family Reunion, to be held Aug. 17-19.
The Generations Fashion Show brings together the old and young. Multiple generations from different families will grace the stage donning apparel from several sponsors.
The annual event shows fashions from generations past, present and future. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased through NCNW members, or by calling (815) 601-6904 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the April 25-May 1, 2012, issue